Gift your beautiful face this concentrated elixir to heal, strengthen and protect the health of your skin. Labrador Tea Elixir delivers the best nutrients, giving your skin a healthy and hydrated glow.
Infused with plantain and Labrador Tea in my favorite extra-virgin olive oil, a petite drop of organic lavender essential oil from la Sud de France and accented with organic, raw, fair trade shea butter.
Labrador Tea Elixir is my best yet.
The elixir is crafted with wild Labrador Tea, harvested from a nearby Wilno bog. Big, fat, juicy rose hips are collected up the hill from a friend’s amazing rosa rugosa hedge. The plantain is from a magical land on Mountain View Road near Killaloe.
Labrador tea is known for its incredibly high levels of ursolic acid which increases collagen and thus helps to preserve skin’s elasticity. It is also known for its anti-oxidant properties.
- Rich in vitamin C, rose hips have been used in natural medicine for eons to help soften and tone skin.
- Lavender essential oil from a small organic farm called La Ferme de Mandourelle in the south of France, to cleanse skin and relax your central nervous system.
- Plantain soothes and cools (excellent for sunburns),
- Shea butter protects from weather, helps to heal burns and is moisturizing.
- Extra-virgin olive oil boosts circulation to all areas of the body.
- Recommended for all skin types, particularly maturing and those who like a little extra oil.
INGREDIENTS: Wild-harvested Labrador Tea, rosehips, and plantain, infused in extra-virgin olive oil, shea butter and lavender essential oil.